The recipe is made from Pomfret & Coriander or Cilantro.
What you need?
1. Pomfret: I used three pieces cut into halves. Make slight cuts on the fish for better marination.
2. Coriander or Cilantro leaves: 1 cup, cleaned and washed
3. Tomato: 1 large, chopped
4. Onion: 1 medium
5. Garlic: 2 big cloves
6. Chili: 1-2 green chilis
7. Spices: 1 teaspoon red kashmiri powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 pinch of turmeric powder, 1/2 teaspoon amchoor
8. Salt to taste & white oil 1 tablespoon
9. Lemon for marianation
How to make it
1. Wash your fish & mariante it with salt & lemon for more than two hours.
2. Chop the onion & garlic, keep it aside.
3. Make a fine paste of coriander & tomato & keep it aside.
4. Heat the non-stick fry pan & pour the oil. And slightly toss the fish in the oil, don't deep fry. Once it is slightly cooked remove it from the pan.
5. Add the onion & garlic & fry till golden. Add the green paste with all the spices and mix well. Let it cook well. When the oil starts separating, add the fish & let it cook for around 10 min.
6. When almost done add the green chilis & a few drops of lemon juice.
7. Cover it & let it stand for 5 min. Serve it with rice.