Friday, February 13, 2015

Why I never believed in Gymming?

Firstly I am lazy, so one reason was very obvious for not joining the gym. Then again I was overweight making more & more lazy. The vicious circle as I say laziness to obesity to laziness. So, nobody could ever take me to gym. The beautiful flat tummy photos made me envy that, but nothing was motivating enough. Then when I lost weight also still I never went to the gym. Today I can say it is something for the good.

I have seen lot of people who went to the gym left it for personal & professional reasons, the result was putting on weight. The reason is not only loss of exercising from schedule, but also change in the eating habits. When you gym you burn lots of calories and tend to eat more. Your trainer also makes you eat protein-rich food, the habit is not easy to change. Also when you stop going to the gym you become more relaxed and the food habits are also changed & you tend to put on more.

It is always better to get involved in light exercises like walking, running, cycling etc. These are the things you can easily continue & be a part of your daily routine. Enjoy this short post and enjoy your life. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment