Sunday, February 1, 2015

How I lost weight?

It is a dream for most of us to eat tasty as well as healthy food. It seems impossible at times to do so because tasty food doesn't seem so healthy at times. Today I decided to write about my personal experience. I was a victim of this situation myself a year back. I did not know how to lose the extra kilos I had gained over the last few years. I started trying lot of things like fat reduction therapies, dieting (in Indian terms), gyming like most of you but nothing seem to provide me with any benefits. I use to lose 2-3 kgs & after I would leave the therapy it felt like even air would help me put on the weight. In May 2013 I finally went to a Herbalife center, started to have Herbalife shake in the morning. Liked it!! Started to have it twice daily & did see results. I lost over 10 kgs in 7 months which was gradual & best was I didn't stop eating. I like to eat & have different kinds of food, and have figured out ways to enjoy eating and not fear it.
I won't lie saying that this was the only reason for the transformation in me. I came to know about other good habits which I started in my daily routine which is a key to success. I would list two of them here to start with:
1. Drink lots of water: I know most of you would know the functions of water, but you should know that water acts as a weight loss agent by replacing other high calorie beverages. It helps energize muscles as well. Also you will see digestion related problems will be helped with this.
2. Drink warm water over cold water: Regularly drinking very warm water, especially in the morning, it helps heal the body, by improving digestive power & reducing metablic waste that can build up in our immune system. Aid this with a polyphenol rich lemon in the morning increasing your metabolic rate in the morning. On drinking ice-cold water or juice it creates a base for chronic diseases.

I believe in "Eat & Eat Well". Share your thoughts on this topic... Would love to know about other things you will like to know & discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment